Mystery part 5 in progress

Yay! More red! I have a little over 50 of these things stitched, but will need to trim as some are a little large. 10 are trimmed, so I'm calling 10 done. I have the strips for the rest cut at least.
A taste of summer: Zucchini chocolate cake. Stuart ate half of one of these cakes, then found out it had zucchini. Never ate another bite.
A friend has her 80th birthday this year, and her daughter asked for a card shower for her. This is my first attempt at fabric postcards. I wrote "Happy Birthday" in the message section, and drew little star/snowflakes all around. I'm not exactly thrilled with how it turned out, but it will work out ok for its purpose. I have a little while longer before I mail it, since her b-day isn't until the 21st. I'm early for a deadline!
Pictures with my new camera today. DS took it with to Pasadena, and it's finally come home.
2 comments:
That is THE cutest snowman postcard ever! Great job! Is that pattern from a book or did you find it online?
I think your post card is cute, I need to try some of those. So how bog is the rotating cutting board, I've been thinking I need one. Boy you are a whizz at getting those blocks done. I have been watching the progress of the mystery quilt.
Post a Comment