Pages

Saturday, December 05, 2009

Secret Santa

Christmas begins a little early!  This is the first time I've participated in an on-line Secret Santa exchange.  Today is opening day, and I found treasure!




 My Secret Santa didn't include her name in the package, so I'll have to edit when I learn who it is.  I'm in LOVE with the silver thimble.  It has wild roses engraved around the edges.







Things I made for the QTF Secret Santa:  Something Red or Green:

Luggage tag from Digistitches, bags from Moose be Stitchin











Something with circles:  Luggage tags from EmbroideryGarden











A hand-made ornament:  the boot from Moose be Stitchin, and the final package is something made for the recipient, a scissor fob, in the snowman sack, also from Moose be Stitchin.  I found some fun straight pins, and some snowflake buttons to include as well.
The 2nd package, something sparkly, I wrapped before I took pictures.  I packed them all in this tin.  True to his teenage persona, my youngest immediately asked if there was something to eat inside!

0 comments:

Thank you for visiting!