Pages

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Ahh, two finishes!

This one is "Buddy Poppies."  This pattern happened when I was playing with EQ7.  It's a great napping size quilt, all from stash.  Some of the stash is very well seasoned, the blue border is a Debbie Mumm that I bought in the mid 90's, I think!  I have a pillowcase cut out, then it will be ready for donation. 

This one is "EZ-Bake Charm Cake."  It was beautifully quilted by my friend from Quilting Around the Block.  I ordered a little more fabric for pillowcases, I'm loving this so much it goes on my bed! Yes, that is really green grass.  In South Dakota.  In March!  And wouldn't you know, the sun's finally coming out now after I took pictures. 

I'm heading for my sewing room.  Today's my day to get ready for a quilt retreat in Minnesota next week. :o)



0 comments:

Thank you for visiting!